Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I sold my first reborn! Also, pics of Matty at the track!

I sold my first reborn on EBAY this morning and he will very shortly be on his way to his new home in Illinois! He was a "Squeaky" kit by Pat Secrist. I have to say that this is a very fun and very addicting hobby! I cannot wait now to start on my 3rd reborn!

Well, I had "Baby Jacob" listed on EBAY for $125 or 'Best Offer' and he sold for $115, plus $15 for shipping making a total of $130! I have to pay shipping and that will come out of the profit but we get an awesome deal on shipping through our kart shop so it still comes out to a nice, tidy little profit.

Here is a link to Jacob's auction page if you are interested in seeing more pictures of him:

ADORABLE! REBORN BOY AKA FAKE BABY DOLL SECRIST SQUEAKY - eBay (item 120266351437 end time May-28-08 09:03:34 PDT)

Also, I took some pictures of my little racer sweetie at the kart track a couple of weeks ago. He is such a ham! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Melissa. I actually had looked at your e-bay page a few days ago with your reborn that you had sold. I want to say I was SUPER impressed on how you did your page, it looked awesome. You did a great job making your page look nice and making your reborn look very professionally done! Congrats on your first sale. You absolutely have a knack at this hobby and I wish you the best of luck at making a lot of dough with your new passion. Love you! Stephanie