Sunday, June 29, 2008

Birthdays And Sleeping Toddlers

My adorable Niece, Danielle, turned 2 years old last week her mommy & daddy had a little party for her at her house. She got lots of fun presents and had a fun day! Her and Matthew were even getting along better than normal as well. Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day, Danielle, and I am so glad you liked the presents we got you! :) I love you little sweet pea!

Matty had fun playing with "Dy-ee's" (what Matthew calls Danielle) train set. :)



Dont EVER wake a sleeping toddler! Matty was being babysat by Nana Sue & Papa Bob last Friday and Nana said he was all upset when we left...he was saying: "Dada, Dada...", so Papa Bob held him and rocked him and he fell asleep. Poor Nana & Papa said they didnt even get to play with Matthew because he slept the whole time mommy & daddy were out! Well, when we went to go pick him up, we had to wake him up. Here are the results....

So the moral of the story is....do not EVER wake a sleeping toddler!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for coming to my 2nd birthday party Auntie Melissa, Uncle Curtis and cousin Mimi. I had a lot of fun. I wear your PJ's almost every night to bed, I have already gone swimming at Gramma Sues and wore my new swim vest, My Mommy hung up the hello kitty poster from the coloring book you got me, I have watched my new wonder pets dvd about 3 times and Mommy reads me my Old McDonald book atleast once a day! What fun presents. Hugs and Kisses!

Love,
Danielle