Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Berenguer 'Rosebud' Completed-Already Sold! :)

I didn't even get a chance to put this reborn on my Blog and she already sold...WOW! I put her on eBay early Tuesday morning and she sold late Tuesday night at her full asking price at 'Buy It Now'....I couldnt believe it!

I got an email Tuesday also, from a journalist at The Arizona Republic (our local newspaper). She is interested in doing an interview with me about my reborn dolls and about the art of reborning. I emailed her back with my phone number and told I could probably do an interview with her about them. This could be good plublicity for me and possibly mean custom orders from Arizona locals. Will keep you posted on this. :)

Here is my Rosebud, now Kendall's, link to her eBay auction if you would like to see more photos of her.:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&item=120293703792

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.

Anonymous said...

Wow Melissa! You are AWESOME! I think in the near future that you will have your own business too, just like Curtis. You both are some great entrepreneurs! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO! Beautiful Rosebud!

Love,
Stephanie