Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ariella Completed! Being Auctioned Off On Ebay Now.


I just finished 'Ariella'! She is all ready to go to eBay to be auctioned off. I will have to put her on sometime next week though as we are going to Disneyland tomorrow (YAY!) and I wont be around to check my auction. I will post her auction link when I get back, probably on Thursday. Here are some pictures of my 'Ariella'. I am hoping to get around $350-$400 for her, my last reborn sold pretty well with a nice profit....we'll see if we can do it again! :)







Update: I decided to list her right away anyways. I will just bring my laptop with me to cali.

Here is her auction link:
ARIELLA BY REVA SCHICK/REBORN DOLL/BABY GIRL/NOT FAKE - eBay (item 120288000924 end time Aug-03-08 03:32:20 PDT)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this reborn. She is beautiful. Good luck on making a nice chunk of change on her! You are soooooo good at making these dolls!

Stephanie