Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's Been Awhile...Some New Reborns!

Here is a reborn I made just for myself...his name is Caleb and he is a 'Noe' sculpt. He is entered in my local State Fair and I am bringing him there this Saturday! So if you happen to go to the Arizona State Fair this year...look for him in the "exhibits" section. :)

This is Alyssa and she is a 'Morgan' sculpt. She has been sold and is now living in England:

Here is Jamie and he is a 'Lilah' sculpt. He was sold to a nice lady in California:
And last, here is my newest...She is also a 'Noe' sclupt and her name is Lillian. She is currently being auctioned off on eBay. Her auction link is below her photo if you want to see all her photos:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=120304947566


Thank you so much for looking! I took some new photos of Matthew and will upload them and post them on here soon. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your dolls are selling super well. And you have been making them super fast, every week that goes by you have a new doll on E-bay! Congrats! Also, I will definitely try to go to the fair this year, so I will visit your reborn!! Good luck on winning a ribbon!

Love ya,
Stephanie