Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Our Happy Little Boy! :)

My sweet little boy...here he is being his cute little self playing with his favorite blanky that his Nana Sue crocheted for him. He LOVES this blanket and carries it all around when we are at home. Thank God he doesnt want to take it out when we leave, otherwise it would be a big mess! When we go out of the house he is never without his blue Thomas The Train...or "Choo-Choo" as he calls it.
Matty is also potty training right now! He pee-pees on his potty when we are at home and definitely prefers the potty over his diapers. When we are at home and I try to put a diaper on him he sometimes says "No, no! Want potty!" Not even 2 1/2 yet...I can't believe how fast my little boy is growing up already! ;)

Such a cutie pie! (The baby is one of my reborns that I sold to a lady in Portugal!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Matthew, you are so adorable. You are such a happy little boy and I'm glad you're my nephew. Great job going on your potty, that's quite an accomplishment. Hope you had fun with your cousin Danielle the other night. Thanks for playing with her and feeding her smarties! We need to get you two together a lot more often!

Love:
Aunt Stephanie